Sunday, 28 March 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#9 - Pink & Green

Afternoon peeps. Had a lovely evening last night catching up with friends from Suffolk. They came to us for a meal and my dear OH cooked a lovely meal. It was great to have a chat.

This weeks theme over at Totally PaperCrafts is PINK & GREEN. The sponsor is Simonsays . For the rules and how to enter and the prize on offer click here .

For my card this week I have used the stamp "Hedgehog Birthday" from Slapstick Stamps by Penny Black 40-016 . The colouring medium is Promarkers. The image has been cut & mounted using Standard Circles Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large Nesties by Spellbinders. The bp is from The Stack6 from DCWV. I have used my friends Cuttlebug Scribble Flower die for the flowers 37-1094. The gems in the middle are from Papermania. I have also used Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch on the bp. The greeting is from my stash.
Thank you for looking once again on this bright and sunny afternoon.
Cathy
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy,love the image and your colours are great.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy what a lovely selection of cards since I was last able to visit.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo cute and the attention to delail is beautiful.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, summery card Cathy, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Cathy

    OH!!! now you have made me spend some money and its still before 10am lol, I so want this stamp :O)

    Gorgeous image and beautiful colourwork, thanks for joining us at tpc this week.

    Its a shame your not going to ap hun, I would pass it up too if I had a lovely hols to save for :O) lol

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Card Kathy. I love your colouring in them all. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy,
    What a lovely card. Yes, that stamp is SO cute!!
    Lovely flower - lol!!!-give it back lol!!!!!
    Love Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Cathy! I love the sweet little scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw such an adorable card, I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at TPC this week :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete