Sunday, 7 March 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge#6

Morning lovely people. Sunny but still cold here in Essex.

This weeks challenge over at Totally PaperCrafts is Mothers Day/ Special Lady.... The sponsor this week is Paula at PollyCrafts . For the rules of the challenge and the prize on offer and of course to enter click here .

For my entry this week I have used a Digi Image from Sketching Stamper and it is called "The Shoe". The colouring medium is Promarkers. The ribbon/beads and holographic corner peel offs are from my stash. The beads are adhered with Glossy Accents. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy. Great image too.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Cathy I love that shoe.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy
    WOW what a beautiful card, i luv the rich colour, wouldnt mind a pair of them shoes, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh i say Cathy i do like this card
    Its "the shoe" and i love shoes lol
    great colours great lay out
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Cathy, Oh my, this is gorgeous. I'd kill for a pair of shoes like that! Beautiful colour.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts, I hope we see you again real soon.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy, I just love Chris' elegant shoe and adore the card you have created with it.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Cathy Hun

    this is gorgeous, I do love this image, I have yet to print and colour mine eeeek, gorgeous colour choice, thanks for joining us at tp this week

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining TPC this week.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete