Monday, 1 March 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge #5 - Sketchy Time

Good afternoon. It has been lovely and sunny here today. Yesterday was very wet and I was glad I was indoors at Stevenage Stamperama. Had a great day with friends and spent a little Lol!!! Had a raging toothache though. It is a little easier today but not right. Dentist can not find anything wrong.!!!!!!
This weeks challenge over at Totally PaperCrafts is a sketch. For the details of how to enter and the rules click here . The sponsor this week is Heidi from simonsaysstamp .

The stamp I have used for my entry I borrowed from a friend so I am sorry I do not know the make or name. The colouring medium used was Promarkers. The two bp's are from my stash but I wish I knew the name or where I bought it as I love it and I have run out. The flowers are also from my stash. The hat is from Syntego. I have used Standard Circle Large and Petite Scalloped Circles Large Nesties from Spellbinders for the mount.

Thank you for looking and good luck to all that enter.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy.love the colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy
    gorgeous card hun i luv this stamp must dig mine out, fabby colouring, great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cathy, love the image and the colours you have used
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card - i love the punched borders and the little hat you have embellished the card with
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cathy this is fabulous I love that image and that little hat it is all so beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy
    Your card is beautiful, such a gorgeous image and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete