Monday, 8 March 2010

Surfing

Afternoon everyone. I went out this morning and spoilt myself and had an eyebrow wax and a manicure. I must say it was quite chilly out, I couldn't put my gloves on as I usually ruin my nails even if I wait ages for them to dry and harden off.

For my card today I have used a Digi Image from Birds Cards. I have decoupaged the image to try and make the surfer look on top of the waves. My OH doesn't like this card and says it isn't my usual standard. Lol!!! The colouring medium is Promarkers. The bp's are from The Stack 6 by DCWV. I have used Mega Curved Rectangles Nesties from Spellbinders.

Thank you for looking.
Cathy
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Well I think it's fabulous! I love your popped up surfer and the surfboard backing paper is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card is great Cathy, the decoupaged image works really well.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy this is one cool card for the male of the species what a fab way to show off that image great work as always.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete