Thursday, 4 March 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#48 - Scallops

Morning lovely peeps. Hope you are well. I am off round to neighbours this afternoon as they have trouble with their computer. OH will try to sort it out for them. Probably have a few drinks while we are there. I haven't had any naughty drinks since my B.I.L.'s 80th birthday last Tuesday. I will have to see how my mouth is during the morning to decide whether to be naughty today or not.

The challenge this week is Scallops over at Digital Tuesday Challenge. Can be any subject but must be a Digi image and have Scallops on the card. The sponsor this week is MyGrafico!

My Digi image today is "Easter Bunny" from Inger Harding Design and is a freebie. The colouring medium used is Promarkers. Bp is The Stack6 from DCWV. I have used Doily Lace edge punch from Martha Stewart. I have used Standard Circles Large & Petite Scalloped Circles Large Nesties from Spellbinders to cut out the image and for the mount. The button & ribbon are from my stash and the greeting is a gold peel off also from my stash.

To enter the challenge click here .

Thank you for looking.

Have a good day.

Cathy
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the layout and the colours. Great to see posting more often
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Cathy. The easter bunny is soooo cute. Love the colours that you have used.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Cathy! love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Cathy this is such a pure delight to see I love the papers and punched edges that image is gorgeous I love it thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Oh by the way I received my doilies this morning thank to you I can try and make some lovely cards lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Love the pretty image and all your scallops. Just beautiful! Glad you found us at Digital Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Cathy, love the colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy love your card that you've entered into the DT Scallops challenge - it inspired me to enter too!! See you on Tuesday at Lynne's Club. Tina X

    ReplyDelete