Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge#11 - Peel Offs

Afternoon peeps, I got quite wet this morning to say the least going round our town centre shopping and paying bills!! I did have a lovely breakfast out though and popped into the saloon where I sell my cards and I had sold another 12 in two weeks so more money for my craft pot.

My two cards today are not my usual style but I do have a lot of Peel Offs and Stickers that I do not tend to use. This is my first time of entering Bah Humbug challenge, I just missed it last week by half an hour and it was my favourite Vintage. Never mind. This week it is Peel Offs but the kind ladies have said you can use Stickers if you want to.


Both the cards that I have produced this week I have used the main card from Kanban and also the Stickers. The ribbon is from Celebrate - RA 13007.32 7mm x 6m.
Thank You for looking.
Cathy
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Kathy, Your cards are beautiful. Well Done. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy these are both gorgeous cards. It's amazing what can be done with stickers.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Cathy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy - nice to meet you =)
    Thank you for joining in with our Bah! Humbug! peel off challenge this week.
    Be sure to tune in this Friday as there is a super prize on offer for the first challenge of a new month!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Kathy, a fab way to use those stickers - they both look great
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooooooh love that Kanban card - so glitzy. Two smashing cards - sorry you missed last week's challenge, but maybe now you've found us you'll become a loyalty club member. Hope you'll have time to join in this week as it's the first challenge of the month and we always have a prize.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kathy

    So pleased you are able to join in our challange this week, and what amazing cards, they are gorgeous, with fabulous rich colours.

    Thanks for joining in our latest challange.

    luv
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete