Wednesday, 3 March 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge#5 (E)

Morning folks. Mouth still a little tender this morning, still on the painkillers and using the mouth wash. A bit colder here today then yesterday and no sun out at the moment.


For this 5th ABC Christmas Challenge the letter is "E" and is for Elf. The extra is red and green. The sponsor this time is Lacey from stampandcreate . To enter and see what the lovely prize is this time visit here .

For this 8" X 8" card I have used a digi image from Squigglefly, elf -gift. I have used Mega Curved Rectangles Nestie by Spellbinders to cut out the image and mounts. The colouring medium is Promarkers. I have highlighted with Cosmic Shimmers, Cosmic Twinkles Aqua. The bp is from Papermania, Traditional Christmas Collossal Paper Pack 8" x 8". The greeting is a gold peel off from my stash.

Thank you for looking.


Cathy
xxxx

10 comments:

  1. What a cute Elf! love your sweet Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great card Cathy, love the image and your colouring is spot on. I've got that paper pad as well.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Cathy,superb colouring,really lovely bright colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. an adorable little elf and a beautiful card! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely fun card Cathy. The little elf is sooo cute.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card again hunny! thanks for joining us once again and thanks for your message too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy

    What a lovely card. He's a cute looking elf. I've not tried an 8x8 card yet - too scared I might like it too much. I've gone from C5 to 6x6 at the moment so maybe I am heading towards 8x8!!!

    Thank you for taking the time to enter this into the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer this month so I am looking at all the lovely creations and seeing how others interpreted the challenge.

    Thanks for always continuing to support my blog. It means a lot.

    Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely elf image you have used. He's great. Love the layout you have used and the dp. Nicely coloured too.

    Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous elf card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Very cute images. Thanks for playing along with our challenge! We have another fun one for you this week...F for Frosty with extra Snow. I hope you can play along again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete