Friday, 26 March 2010

3 Clarity Butterfly Cards / 1 Vintage Post Card Card

Hi again this is my 3rd posting of the afternoon. This time blogger has just managed to twist one of the butterfly cards. They are all three the same size and image Lol!!! Just different colours so it can not like Pink.

This card has been taken from my Post Card collection. My hubby has photographed them for me ,so I thought I would print one of them onto Satin Photo paper and make a card of it. It is called "Caught Napping" The bp is from Laura Ashley and aptly called "Love Song"

I have made these three Butterfly cards with a borrowed stamp from a friend. She did tell me what it was called but I am afraid I have forgotten. It is from Clarity Stamps that I do know. For this one I have used Orange tones Promarkers and the bp is Brenda Walton's 6 x 6 Scrapbook Designer papers by K & Company.

This one I have used Pink tones Promarkers.


This one I have used green tones Promarkers. The bp for the pink and green cards are from Super K pad by Brenda Walton 12 x 12 from K & Company.
Thank You once again for looking and I promise that is the end for today. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Oh my word Cathy this is a beautiful selection of card I must admit that butterfly image is fantastic and with your colouring it has brought it to life I love all of them are so much.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly be busy Cathy, what a wonderful selection of cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Cathy - great image and beautifully crafted.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,
    Well done you!!
    Yes, I think I like the orane one best too, but also really like the green one. That nestie shape is just perfect, think I'll be round to borrow it!! lol!!( the Clarity stamp is called Butterfly Montage)gorgeous isn't it!!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Cathy, I especially like the first one.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely selection of cards here.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete