Friday, 26 March 2010

2 Challenges - Spring & For Someone Special

Afternoon folks. Lovely sunny afternoon. I was at my Hydro Therapy at the hospital this morning so missed it this morning when my husband says it was a bit warmer.




This card is for:-

Digital Tuesday Challenge #51 - Spring. Their sponsor this week is stitchstamps . To enter and find out the prize on offer click here .

Crafty Ann's Challenge #11 - A Card for Someone Special. To enter and to find out the prize on offer click here .

My card this week is for my B.I.L. & S.I.L., I send them one every year as they lost their daughter to cancer young so it is my way of letting them know that I am thinking of them.

For this card I have used Jayne Netley Mayhew CDROM Part 2 from Joanna Sheen, both the image and bp are from this super CDROM. The flower & blue trim are from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Cathy and such a lovely gesture. I'm sure that it will be greatly appreciated.
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thoughtful thing to do Cathy, I'm sure this one will bring them a lot of comfort. I can't think of a better reason for a someone special card so thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Cathy and such a thoughtful gesture.
    I love the way you always manage to design such elegant cards.
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy I have fallen in love with that wonderful, wonderful image what a fabulous and talented crafter you are thank you so much for joining us at both Digital Tuesday and Crafty Ann's

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Cathy, and a touching gesture that I am sure is greatly appreciated
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cathy and something I'm sure they'll treasure. How thoughtful of you. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Cathy and such a lovely gesture.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Ann’s this week.
    Hugs Guest Designer Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute and very elegant card Cathy.
    love Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card and definitely special, Cathy.
    Thank you for sharing it for crafty Ann's challenge.

    Irene (GD)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely card Cathy and a super cute kitten. I'm sure they will love it and take comfort knowing that you care.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, what a lovely card. I too have used this image as this little one is sooooo cute. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog this fortnight. We hope to see you back again in the future. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete