Monday, 15 February 2010

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge #3 Buttons & Bows

This weeks challenge is as the title says, the card has to have buttons and bows on. It can be any subject as long as it goes along these lines. The sponser this week is "Bunny Zoe's Crafts", for all the rules and the prize up for grabs click here

For my card this week I have used a digi image from Inger Harding Design. The colouring medium is Promarkers. The two bp's are from "The Stack6 from DCWV. I have used a Martha Stewart border punch and also Petite Oval Large Nesties from Spellbinders. The buttons and bows are from my stash.

I love these challenges and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Cathy
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image Cathy.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. Love the pretty papers and your colouring is spot on.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    Love the latest card.
    Very girlie!!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy
    aww gorcard utiful image fabby colouring, lovely papers. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cathy, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts with such a gorgeous card, it really is beautiful
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete