Monday, 1 February 2010

Sweet Award




I have been award this from Doreen who has a fab blog. She is fairly new to blogging but has really thrown herself into it. Thank you Doreen for this honour.


There are a few rules.

1. Copy and paste the award on my blog.

2. List who gave the award and link back to them.

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and let them know.


The 10 things that make me happy are.


1. Being with my Tony, we have been married nearly 25 years.

2. Time spent with my Brother in Law and Sister in Law, without their support life would be harder.

3. My blog.

4. My forum.

5. My cardmaking.

6. The good friends I have made through cardmaking.

7. Not having a life threating healthy issue.

8. Days out with friends and Tony

9. Going to Craft Fairs.

10.The internet, it opens up new horizons.


I would like to pass this award on to Kat and joey Do visit their fab blogs to be inspired.


Cathy

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. And you really deserve it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Kathy very well deserved!,Awww Thankyou so much for passing this on to me I am honoured :O) Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award Cathy and thank you so much for my award, you have really made my day now.

    Love and Hugs

    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete