Thursday, 18 February 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #8

Good morning, a bit misty here today in Colchester after our lovely sunny day yesterday. Had a great day out yesterday in Harlow to a workshop. Three craft clubs got together, two from Harlow and one from Colchester. We did six different projects and used things that you probably wouldn't go out and buy incase you didn't like them. There were a few I would have a try at home now and a few that I am glad I tried them there because I wouldn't have been happy wasting my money as I didn't enjoy them. Anyway down to business!!! It is time for Crafty Ann's 8th Challenge and the subject is Music - Food or Love. You can do a card with all three or just pick one subject it is all up to you. For the rules and how to enter and the prize up for grabs click here As you can see I have picked MUSIC.

This super image is a digi stamp from Sandra Dry Designs and is called "Rock Chix Guitars". I have used yet again my Promarkers as the colouring medium. The music notes are a punch although they do not show up in the photo very well. They have been punched from gold mirri card. The bp's are from The Stack6 by DCWV. I have used Mega Labels Nesties from Spellbinders for the mounts.

Thank you for looking.

Have a good day.

Cathy
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Great card Cathy and perfect for our challenge this time - thank you for your support of Crafty Ann's, it's much appreciated.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Cathy. I love the image - cool. And the bp is lovely. Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge again. We appreciate it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cathy, yet another fabulous card, what a great image and wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for joining in again with Crafty Ann's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card Cathy love the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Cathy, love the image and your colouring is perfect
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy

    What a lovely card. I have seen these digi images but hadn't actually seen them used by anyone other than Sandra. You have done Sandra's image proud.

    Thank you for taking the time to enter this into the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer this month so I am looking at all the lovely creations and seeing how others interpreted the challenge.

    Thanks for always taking the time to comment on my blog by the way. Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Cathyl love the colour scheme
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Cathy The Rock Chix are rockin' on your card. Love what you have done with them... they look great.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! those rock chicks are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cathy this is great loving those rock chicks just perfect for our challenge at Crafty Ann's

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cathy, lovely card and great blog. I've finally set my blog up, and I'm one of your followers. Really enjoyed seeing you on Wednesday at the craft day.

    Regards
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Cathy....love the colours and gorgeous image.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and image! Thanks for joining us at CACB this time!

    ReplyDelete