Friday, 5 February 2010

3 Mothers Day and 1 Child Card

Hello my blogger friends. The sun has actually been out today. Had a friend round this morning testing out my colours of Promarkers as she is not sure which ones to go for first. Had a lovely little chat over coffee. Poor thing she has a nasty cough which is keeping her awake. I have made four cards this time. Three Mother's Day and one third birthday card.

The stamp used is "Rose" 3749H by Rubber Stampede. Colouring medium is Promarkers. Bp is from the 6 x 6 paper pack "Love Song" by Laura Ashley. I have used Spellbinders Nesties for the mount.




The image for this card is from "Google" and has been printed on Satin Photographic paper. The image has been put through 3D Card Builder2 to pyramage. Greeting is from my stash and is a silver peel off.


The Bp - Decoupage image and insert for this card is from "Flowers" CDROM from Robert Addams. The greeting is a peel off from my stash.


Google Playing silly devils with my image again Lol!!!! This card has been requested by a customer, it had to be "Thomas the Tank Engine" for a three year old boy. I will make another couple for her to choose from. The image is from "Google" and the image has been printed on to Satin Photographic paper. The image has been put through 3D Builder 2 to pyramage. The letters and numbers have been cut on the Cuttlebug in silver mirri card.



Thank you for looking once again. I hope the weather is warming up after this cold and wet winter we have had so far where you are and that you are all keeping well.
Cathy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Cathy.
    kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Cathy,I am sure all the Mother's Day cards will be well received. I did a Thomas card like that for my grandson - good old google lol.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete