Monday, 8 February 2010

3 More Order Cards

Good afternoon, well it is snowing here again today! Not settling as yet so I hope it stays that way. I hate the snow when you are frightened to go out incase you slide on your b--. I feel sorry for the elderly especially if they have no family to take care of them.

This card is the second choice for my customer to choose from. Very similar to the first I made but I have used a differnet colour and type of card. To be honest I wasn't happy with the first one as I could see the faults! The image once again for this one is from Google. The card is blue Stardream card. The image is mounted and the letters cut from red Stardream card. The image has been put through 3D Card Builder2 to pyramage and printed onto satin photographic paper.
This is the third Choice for the order. The main image & bp image are from Google. The bp image has been put through MCS to make it a tile bp. Both have been printed onto satin photographic paper and mounted onto gold mirri card. The sentiment is gold peel offs. Edges distressed with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink.



This one is an order from a neighbour for another neighbour's 90th Birthday. The image & 2 bp's are from Jayne Netley Mayhew's CDROM from Joanna Sheen. They have been mounted onto gold mirri card. Age and sentiment is a gold peel off from my stash.
I have been busy lately with orders, I might have time this afternoon to have a play and do what I want! Have a good afternoon.
Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards again Cathy, Thomas is certainly still a favourite with little boys, even though he is now getting on a bit lol
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy, it's for my daughter to give to friends. I've just posted it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Cathy these are three excellent cards I love those Thomas the Tank Engine ones perfect for a three year old but my favourite is the third I think this is more my style lol....wonderful work.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some gorgeous cards up since my last visit Cathy - I especially love the rose one
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete