Thursday, 25 February 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge#47 - 2 In Other Words Cards

Good afternoon. Sorry I haven't been around but as I said in a previous post I have been away to BIL & SIL's for a couple of days. BIL was 80 on Tuesday and I am pleased to say he loved his card that I made him. Hope you have all been well while I have been away.


This card has been made by using the "In Other Words" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. This one as you can see is the version with the plain sentiment box so you can make it for what ever you desire. I have used a silver peel off from my stash to make it a Mother's Day card, the front topper has been put onto foam tape to raise it from the main card.

This card was made using the same CDROM but has the sentiment printed on the front, one bow from my stash has been added. Again the topper section has been put onto foam tape to raise it. This is a super CDROM which has lots of lovely sentiments.
This is my first week of entering Digital Tuesday Challenge so I hope I have fulfilled all the rules. For the rules and to enter click here . The Challenge is "A Card For Mum" this time and could be a Mothers Day/Birthday or just to say I Love You. The sponsor this week is Dustin Pike who is offering 3 of his wonderful digi images.

Thank you for looking once again.
Cathy
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Cathy, lovely colours.
    Haven't got that cd yet. Next one on my list.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Cathy, that is one of my favorite images on that cd.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely cards Kathy, I am so tempted to buy that cd.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Cards Cathy,I didn't think i needed this cd.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy this is totally gorgeous I love the image and colours this would be perfect in our Digital Tuesday challenge this week, I chose the theme A Card For Mum.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Cathy, I haven't got this cd
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Cathy.

    Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cathy, these are gorgeous!
    I have this CD but haven't even looked at it yet (Mojo missing again at present)
    You've made a beautiful job with these, totally inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Cathy, this is beautiful!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours you have used on these cards. They are both beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete