Sunday, 17 January 2010

Two Joanna Sheen Cards

Morning lovely people. The weather here today is lovely. Still a bit cold but alot warmer than it has been. Snow has disappeared and the sun is out!!! My first card has gone round the other way again. Blogger seems to be doing that with at least one of my postings every week now.

This first card is made using the "Messy Rabbit" stamp plate from Joanna Sheen. This one is DIY Rabbit MR148. The image has been matted using Nesties from Spellbinders and the colouring medium is Promarkers. The tool images have been stamped twice and decoupaged. The bp is from my stash. This second card I made with a heavy heart for a dear friend who has lost her Mum this week. I used Joanna Sheen's CDROM "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady". Both the image and bp are from this super 2 disc set. This has been produced using disc 2 and is from the winter section. The bp and image have been mat and layered on green and ivory card. The sentiment is a peel off. The insert not photographed is also from the disc and the image is to match.
I hope everyone is well. OH and I have both been feeling abit off this week. Apparently there is a tummy bug going around the country, so I hope it has missed you or if you have been caught you are feeling better.
Thank you for looking at my blog today.
Cathy
xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy both lovely cards, I must say I love the robin image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy loving both these cards, Messy looks great with his tools but I must admit I am loving the second one even more that paper and the image is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both fabulous Cathy. I love the Country Diary images. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. You can't go wrong with Joanna's CDs/stamps. I hope Messy doesn't get a headache.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Cathy. Messy looks great, he's so much fun. The Nestie frame is just perfect for him.
    Your second card is just perfect for the occassion. Joanna's CDrom's really do cover every crafting need.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete