Saturday, 9 January 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #5. New Year - Stash - Idea - Technique.

This fabulous challenge is the first of the year and is as the title says, New Year- anything New in your stash from Christmas prezzies - any New Idea you have come up with or a New Technique. This challenge ends 6pm Thursday 14th January GMT. The fabulous prize is as usual Two great Digi Stamps from the talented Ann and one backing paper of your choice for the lucky winner. For details how to enter and the rules click here .


For this first challenge of the year I used my Curved Rectangles Mega Nestabilites S5 006 from Spellbinders which I received for Christmas, it is the first time I have made one of these little books. I also used for the first time although I have had it ages my CDROM from Joanna Sheen "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady. I used Disc 1 Spring selection from the 2 disc set for the image pages of this book. The beaded flower spray, ribbon & bow are from my stash.
I hope you enjoy entering this challenge as I have.
Cathy
xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Cathy I really love this, the colours are gorgeous I just love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous Cathy, I love these little books! Your new Nesties look very yummy too.
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy how beautiful I adore your colours it is a wonderful creation thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of 'first times' with this gorgeous creation Cathy. The pink and brown colour combo is always a winner.
    Beautiful.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly gorgeous Cathy, I'm thrilled you shared it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Cathy, this is a gorgeous creation. I love everything about it.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This loks absolutely gorgeous. The colours and bp's are great - but whart a brilliant idea for the shape of the book. Thank you sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's Challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy this is really stunning, loving the colours. Thanks for joining in with CACB.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh cathy you luvky girl getting these nesties,i want them all!! hehe
    lovely choice of papers to make this i just love it,what more can i say!!

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete