Friday, 29 January 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge #3

This card is for the ABC Christmas Challenge #3. This fortnight it is for the letter C and it is for Candy plus to use pink, either a little or a lot. This has been chosen by D.T.(Cathy). penrithcrafts are the sponsers this time. Go to here for the rules, instructions and prize details.

The image for this card has come from Disney Stationery.com it is free for children to colour in lol!!! I will not be selling this project and it is used for my own use. I have put the image through MCS to resize for this project and it has been coloured with Promarkers. The metal snowflake and brad is from my stash. I have used Spellbinders Nesties for the mat and layering, also a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the patterned background layer, all put through the Cuttlebug.

As always thank you for looking today.

Cathy
xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy. Love that embossed background. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Cathy this is awesome I love how you have kept the design to a minimum and let the image take centre stage but it all works so perfectly together I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cathy, and great use of pink!
    Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, love that cuttlebugged background.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Cathy! wow yes I can see you like pink!! te hheee! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh sooo cute and fab choice of colours Cathy,i love it

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cathy I have this award I would like to pass on to you, if you will accept it please visit my blog. Doreen xxx

    ReplyDelete