Tuesday, 12 January 2010

3 Victorian Romance + 3 other cards.

Afternoon my lovely blogging pals. The sun is trying to poke its head out from behind the snow clouds. The snow here is melting slowly, it is a shame because my craft club has been cancelled by the organizer tonight and so has my disabled swimming class for tomorrow. They made their decision at the weekend when it was really bad but the decision had to be made at some point to let everyone know. I hope the weather is getting better where you are.

Blogger has done its trick with one of todays cards and has again put it on its side so I am sorry for your neck ache. Lol!!!!



These top three cards has been made by using "Victorian Romance" CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The first one I used two different bp and one image from the CDROM all mat and layered onto gold mirri card . The second one has one bp and one image again mat and layered onto gold mirri card. The third one I have put the bp and the image straight onto the card with no matting and layering.


This image is from Google and has mat and layered onto gold mirri card. The sentiment is typed on my computer and distress inked with "Fired Brick"


This image and bp is also from Google. They have been mat and layered onto silver mirri card. Bows are from my stash.

This last one is a stamped image from Penny Black. "Bubbles 'n Squeak" 1684K from Margaret Sherry Collection. I have watercoloured with WH Smiths watercolour pencils. Bubbles have been highlighted with Sakura Glitter pens. Image mounted onto Nestabilities Petite Ovals Large and Petite Scalloped Ovals Large. Bp is by DCWV 12 x 12 "The Stack 6 ".
Thank you once again for taking the time to look today and I hope everything is well with you all.
Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. All stunning Cathy. You have been busy.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow someone has been busy, gosh Cathy they are all just gorgeous well done. Doreen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Cathy, you certainly have been busy.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy once again a beautiful selection of cards I do so admire your crafting talent they are all so wonderful and so different I love them all.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow another beautiful selection of cards Cathy,wish i had your motivation lol..they are all truly gorgeous
    well ive posted 2 days running on my blog,apart from one more card to do i bet that will be it from me for another month lol
    Keep the cards coming i love looking at them
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! nice to meet you!
    you have been busy! great selection of cards my fav is the PB one! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete