Friday, 11 December 2009

Mixture of Four

Hi Campers - four different cards this week and only one is a Christmas card. I have made and sent all my Christmas cards so this one is a start on next years. Lol!!!!

The back image for this card is from Google. The stamped image is Venetian Lofty LF204 from the Lofty range by Joanna Sheen. I have used Promarkers to colour the image. Tan - Raw Sienna - Spice - Chestnut - Walnut - Fuchsia Pink - Powder Blue - Blue Pearl - Cyan - China Blue - Ice Grey 1 - Black - Sunflower. Ribbon is Premium Ribbon from American Crafts.

The backing paper used is from my stash but I have a feeling I bought it from Joanna Sheen. I also can't remember the name of the punch I used at the side or the make. But it embosses as well as punching the pattern. The stamp is a clear stamp "Quiet Moments" by Sarah Kay SAKAM9B. I have used Promarkers to colour the image. Pastel Blue - Powder Blue - Blue Pearl - Blush - Henna - Umber - Black - Cool Grey 1 & 2 - Terracota - Caramel - Sandstone - Hot Pink - Poppy - Berry Red - Warm Grey 5.

Backing paper used here is from Elizabeth Brownd 6 x 6 Scrapbook Designer Papers by K & Company. The stamp is a clear stamp from Sarah Kay "Fanny's Cuddle" SAKANSK88. I have used Promarkers - Blush - Tan - Caramel - Sandstone - Raw Sienna - Buttercup - Primrose - Gold - Saffron - Tulip Yellow - Heanna. Mounted onto Spellbinders diecut Labels.


This one was made at one of my craft clubs and is of course is a Penny Roller card. I know the backing paper is from a 6 x 6 pad Victorian Christmas Designer Paper Pack by Dovecraft because I have the same papers in an 8 x 8 version.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog today and thank you for any comments you have time to leave.
Cathy
xx



2 comments:

  1. All excellent. Lovely to see Lofty in amongst them.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More glorious cards, I especially love the one with Venician Lofty.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete