Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Crafty Ann's Challenge # 4 - Any Colour Except Red Or Green

Hi to my lovely visitors. Below is my entry for the latest Craft Ann's Challenge #4 and is as the title says you can use any colour and any subject to make the card except the colour red or green. The closing time this time is 6pm tonight 30th December so I have just crept in on the last day. Again the lovely Ann is putting up two of her super digi stamps and one backing paper collection as a prize to the lucky winner. The details of how to enter can be found here

I first have to apologise that my card is appearing on its side, where I save them it is round the right way but blogger has had other ideas. Lol!!!

The stamp used for this challenge is from Penny Black - "Cake Dance" 2352K from the Margaret Sherry Collection.

Bp is by DCWV 12 x 12 pad - "The Stack 6"

The colour medium is Promarkers although I have used Sakura Glitter pens in places.

I have used the Mega Nestabilities - Curved Rectangles S5 006 to cut out the stamped image.

The ribbon is from American Crafts and is Premium Elements.

Thank you so much for looking today and I do hope you take the opportunity to enter this super challenge.

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Cathy
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Blogger does have it's own ideas sometimes doesn't Cathy? I can still see that it's a lovely card though and am delighted that you decided to enter it into CACB. Thank you for your good wishes and I hope that no matter how good 2009 has been to you, 2010 is better!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job I'm on my laptop... just had to hold it at an angel to really see the beauty of your card.
    Hope you ahd an enjoyable Christmas.
    Hugs and a happy new year!
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.......Cathy the card could be upside down and it would still look gorgeous those hedgehogs are brilliant and love the colours so much thank you for joining in the challenge at CACB

    Hugs Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabulous card Cathy, (even if I have got a crick in my neck now, Mr Blogger has a lot to answer for sometimes LOL!)
    So glad you managed to make it for the CACB challenge again and good wishes for 2010 my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Cathy, I am a fan of hedgehogs.xxx

    ReplyDelete