Sunday, 20 December 2009

5 Digi Stamp Cards + 1 Dufex Fairy Decoupage

Morning you lovely people on this cold and snowy day. We have had loads of snow here which came down Thursday evening while I was out at one of my Craft Clubs. Wow did we have a surprise when we looked out the window just before coming home. We were so involved with our crafting we hadn't looked out the window. Took me an hour to do a ten minute journey. Hence I haven't been out the door since. Cars were sliding all over the place and going into one another. Dustman didn't come on the Friday and I have had no post Friday or Saturday.

Four of the cards I have made this week are digi stamp downloads from Sketching Stamper. The backing papers for these four cards are from Colour My World Perfect Paper CD's "Chloe Rose" and "Cheeky Monkey". The colouring medium used is Promarkers.


Vicky

On the Phone.
Loving Football



Elise Prepares.



Elise ? (Not sure of the title)


This card below is a Dufex Decoupage Fairy Card.



Thank you for looking today and any comments you have time to leave at this very busy time of the year. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and wish you a Healthy and Prosperous New Year for 2010. I am not sure if I will have time to post again before Christmas.
Cathy
xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Cathy these are real stunners!
    I just love them, and your colouring is wonderful sweetie.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy these are another beautiful selection of cards and love them all. The digi images are just fabulously coloured.

    Hugs and happy holidays
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been really busy. Such bright and colourful creations. We both must have great taste...as I'm sure we work from the same stash, I've got most of those downloads, Patterned papers and I've got the Chloe Rose CDrom.
    Have a fab Christmas!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Cathy - those digi stamps are just gorgeous! Happy Christmas to you. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! They have a real 'retro' look. I'm not a lover of Dufex, but that Fairy is just so pretty and sweet, such a beautiful card!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow Cathy Great cards hunni
    brilliant colouring with your promarkers
    Nust be brave and try the digi stamps out one day

    Happy Christmas & a brilliant 2010 to you and Tony
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete