Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Yet 3 More Christmas Cards!!!!!!

Morning crafty people. I hope the weather is better where you are, it is really blowing a gale here this morning. I went to the shops and I got blown in the opposite direction. Lol!!!! Here is another three cards for Christmas today just for a change.

This first card I have used for the bp "Contemporary Christmas Colossal Paper Pack" 8 x 8 from Papermania. This has been matted onto Silver Mirri Card. The next layer I have also matted onto Silver Mirri card a blue pearlised card put through the Cuttlebug with a Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. I have used a black ink pad with detail clear embossing powder to stamp the Snow Choir image. This jolly stamp is from Creative Expressions HH912K. The image has been watercoloured with Twinkling H20's. I have also picked out the snowman and snow with Polar White from the Diamond Range Flower Soft.
This card is one of the three cards that I made on Saturday at Leonie Pujol's workshop which was held in Harlow Essex. We also had a great play at the end of the afternoon with different spray techniques and triple embossing.

This last card is an A5 double sided pearl card. Bp is from an 8 x 8 Designer Paper Pack - "Victorian Christmas" by Dovecraft. Stamp is from Creative Expressions LL09K. I have also used cream pearlised card put through the Cuttlebug with a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the sentiments plate. The stamped image has been watercoloured with Cosmic Shimmers and Sakura Glitter Pens.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look today and your comments are appreciated. I am being very naughty this week as we went out with friends for a meal last night and I am going out again tomorrow with one of my Craft Clubs for our Christmas meal so bang goes the diet again this week. Hope you all keep well until I blog again.

Love

Cathy

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, I love all three of your cards. Great work. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just lovely Cathy, they make me feel all cosy, especially that lovely roaring fire on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are just gorgeous Cathy,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful cards i love them
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cathy
    wow you have been a busy bee, gorgeous cards hun, ya put me to shame, sue.x

    ReplyDelete