Friday, 27 November 2009

Last 6 Cards for New Baby Event!!!!

Hi Folks, it is a sunny morning here in Essex but I am not sure how cold it is as I haven't put my big toe out the door yet today. Here is the last of my Baby Event card order and I promise not to show any more baby cards for awhile!!! I am afraid that the photo's have had a will of their own this morning and have uploaded all different directions so I am sorry you will have to crane your necks this morning. So get ready for your exercises!!!!

This one is made with bp from Google and put through MCS. Image is also from Google and printed on Satin Photo Paper - mounted on to silver Mirri Card. Sentiment is from my stash.

Bp from Google put through MCS. Image from Google and printed on to Ultra Glossy Photo Paper.

Image from Google - printed on to Satin Photo Paper - sentiment from stash.


Bp from Google put through MCS - image from Google printed on to Satin Photo Paper. Bib from my stash.



Image from Google - printed onto Ultra Glossy Photo Paper - mounted on to Silver Mirri Card. Sentiment is a peel off.


Image from Google - printed on to Satin Photo paper - matted on to Silver Mirri Card.
Thank you so much for looking today and I hope I haven't bored you the past couple of months by displaying all the different Baby cards I have made for this event.
Cathy
xx





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing. Hope the event is successful. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't bored me at all Cathy, I think they've all been adorable! Love this last lot too, but my all-time favourite has to be the 'From God' one, I'm in love with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hun what a gorgeous set of baby cards, how can ya get bored looking at them, brill job hun, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness me Cathy they are all beautiful...like Chrissie my fave one is 'Fom God'...such a beautiful, beautiful image.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all excellent ... well done.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Cathy, all so different. I hope the event goes well
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete