Friday, 27 November 2009

Crafty Ann's Challenge # 2 - Black & White Plus 1

Hi everyone it is time for Crafty Ann's 2nd challenge. It is Black & White Plus 1 other colour. This runs for two weeks and has to be in by 8pm Thursday 3rd December. The prize for this second challenge is 2 of Ann's super Digi images and 1 collection of 6 sheets of her adorable Backing Paper's from her collection found on here site. The choice is up to the winner. To enter this challenge and read all the details how to enter go here

I have made this card by using Paisley Positive Enamel Glazed card from Kanban CRD8185 for the main card. The stamp is from Papermania. This image has been mounted on to Black Satin card and has been coloured with Promarkers and glittered in places with Sakura Glitter pens. It is an A6 card and the plus colour I have chosen is of course yellow.
I know the image is probably more appropiate for Easter than Christmas time but I just fancied doing it. Lol!!!


I do hope you enjoy entering this 2nd challenge.

Cathy
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Cathy, at this time of year it makes a change to see yellow as your plus colour, it's lovely. Thank you for entering it into Crafty Ann's and good luck with the draw - by the way it isn't just one sheet of backing paper, it's 1 collection which is 6 sheets :-)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's more appropriate for Easter Cathy, it's lovely to have a beautiful flower to cheer us up on these dark days and I love yellow (I used to have a coat this colour in my younger days and I loved it)
    Thanks for joining in with CACB again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Cathy, and as Ann says, it's so refreshing to see yellow at this time of the year.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy, so nice to see cheerful colours - other than Christmassy ones! Thanks for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see a Spring card amongst all the Christmas ones. I
    A timely reminder that we've got Spring to look forward to - and a beautiful card to boot. Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete