Sunday, 8 November 2009

3 Lyra Aquacolour cards/4 Promarkers.

Hi Folks - Had a great day yesterday but very tiring. I went to the Hobbycraft fair at Birmingham NEC with my dear friend Marianne. She is always a little angel and drives us all over the country to different fairs and workshops. I don't know what I would do without her. The following seven cards have been made with colouring with Lyra Aquacolours or Promarkers both I have bought from Joanna Sheen. I am still a novice at using the Promarkers. I usually get the best results with Cosmic Shimmer's but I think I am improving slowly with the Promarkers. All the papers used are from my stash.

This card has used the Lyra Aquacolours. The stamp is a Sugar Nellie stamp " Jingle Bells" I have used the Twinklets Diamond Dust to pick out the snow. It is the first time I have used this and I was pleased with the results. I was warned before hand by Marianne not to go to heavy handed with it though. The card is A6.

Again I have used the Lyra Aquacolour's but I have used the Sakura Glitter pens to pick out bits. The stamp is a Penny Black one " A Great Surprise!" 2623L. The card is DL.

This card is A5 in size. The images have been coloured with Promarkers this time. The stamp plates used are from Joanna Sheen. They are in the Messy Rabbit range. The church is from "Rabbit Couple Extra Bits" MR119 and the other images are from "Choirboy Rabbit" MR147.

This one again has been coloured with Promarkers and bits picked out with Sakura Glitter Pens. This is an A6 card. The stamp used is another Sugar Nellie stamp "Trimming the Tree"


Another A6 card coloured with Promarkers. Stamp is called "Christmas Kisses!" from Sugar Nellie. An A6 card.

This one has again been coloured with Lyra Aquacolours. The stamp is from Joanna Sheen and is called "Christmas Hoot" HO405. An A6 card.


This one is a lovely delicate one, again A6. It took me a time to pick out all the different bits and pieces to colour in with Promarkers and bits picked out with Sakura Glitter pens. The stamp used is "Noel Eve" SAK-FET-07 from Sarah Kay.
Thank you for once again taking the time to look today. I hope you are all well on the way to finishing your Christmas cards. Lol!!!!
Cathy
xx

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of cards Cathy.
    I think you're doing wonderfully with your promarker colouring.
    Thank goodness I've finished all my christmas cards now (I hate making them, so try to get them done asap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Cathy you have used some super sweet images I adore the little girl hanging her stocking!.xxx

    I did mail you via facebook hunny to say thankyou for my card itwas gorgeous :O), blasted thing obviously not worked! grrrr, so sorry hun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I could not pick a favourite from these at all, your colouring is just brilliant. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All stunning Cathy ... but love those hedgehogs.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love them all Cathy
    Ive got some promarkers and i really must have a play with them,you have done a brilliant job with them
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards again Cathy xx tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Cathy what a stunning selection of cards....they are all wonderful! Well done.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I'd already commented on these Cathy - I think I must be losing it!!
    They're gorgeous and I'm like Rita - just glad I don't have to pick a favourite (but if I had to, I think it might have to be the little boy on the stool decorating the tree!)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete