Thursday, 1 October 2009

Three Disney Christmas cards, one Baby Boy card.

Hi Folks, I haven't been around for awhile as I have been to France to see our Daughter who lives there. Had a super time, ate and drunk far too much so it is back on the diet now!!!

These four cards were made before I went but the last few days before leaving were hectic and my photographer was not available.

The following three cards have all been produced from Disney images taken from Google. Sorry two of them are the wrong way round but I can't seem to turn them. They have all been printed onto Glossy Photographic paper. Donald Duck has been matted onto red Mirri card and has red Mirri card toppers made by using Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Holiday Cheer" and put through my Cuttlebug. One of the Winnie the Poo cards has been matted onto silver and the other one onto gold and I have used the same Spellbinders Shapeabilities for the toppers.






The card below has been made using Joanna Sheen's CDROM "Baby Love". The topper and backing paper have been printed onto Satin Photographic paper. The card for both the main and matting and layering is Star Dream also from Joanna.


Thank you so much for taking the time to look and I will try my best to look all your lovely blogs in the next few days. I have to wade my way through all my washing and ironing first. What joy!!!!
Cathy
xxxxx





2 comments:

  1. Great cards. Nice to see you back.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Cathy, glad you had a good holiday with your daughter. Yes, Bethany was totally blown away by her B&W card
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete