Saturday, 31 October 2009

Seven Daisy & Dandelion Decoupage/ Three Disney Cards

Hi Folks, hope you have all been well in the six days since I last posted on my blog. The weather is still mild which unfortunatley will not help to kill all the bugs but it is nice we haven't got to have the heating on full blast.

I have been busy making cards both for sale and personal. Not sure how we will stand with posting cards but thought I had better go ahead and make them incase a miracle happens and the strike is over by the time they have to be posted.

The three cards below have been made by downloading the Disney images fromm a free site on Google. They are just outline drawings to colour in. I have used Promarkers to colour them and it is my first attempt of using them. I didn't try to do the shading being as it was the first time, I just wanted to get the feel of them. Other half said it looked like I had downloaded them coloured, not sure if he meant it as a compliment or not? I cut round the images and mounted them on to Spellbinders diecuts put through my Cuttlebug.






The seven cards below are from a Daisy & Dandelion kit I bought from QVC. They are a mixed kit. There was some nice stamps both Christmas and Birthday images. Also decoupage images on a sheet again both Christmas & Birthday. Along with peel offs. The cards below of course are easy and quick ones from the decoupage sheets.

































Thank you for taking the time to look today and any comments you may leave are very welcome.
Cathy
xxxxx








9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super selection - love them all and what great background papers. Thanks for sharing. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of cards Cathy. You're well on your way for Christmas now. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Cathy. The colouring with the Promarkers looks great. I havn't used mine very much but I do like the results you get with them. Well done you!
    Lynne. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy!
    Wow you have been busy. Lots of beautiful cards. I am a huge Disney fan and your cards really capture the fun of the characters.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey you have been busy Cathy
    You put me to shame ive not made anymore christams cards and have got loads more to do..no motavation at the moment!! they are all gorgeous sweetie well done you and im sure they will all be loved
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Cathy!
    Love your D&D ones, I got this kit too, but haven't used it yet (truth to tell I put it away and forgot about it oops! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely fabulous selection of cards Cathy. I must say that it may have been 6 days sine your previous post but you certainly make a visit worthwhile.
    nn x

    ReplyDelete