Sunday, 25 October 2009

Selection of Wedding and 21st Cards

Firstly I must say sorry for not being around for the past couple of weeks but the time has gone so fast and I have been busy visiting my Brother in law and Sister in law for a couple of days ( we always have a laugh). Secondly I have been busy making cards for a few orders I had. I hope you like the following cards.


This card was made for a customers Daughters 21st, all I was it had to be very girly and had to be pink, purple or lilac and have butterflies on it. The backing paper was from Crafters Companion's "Flower Fairies Friends" CDROM's, I choose the Lavender disc. The image is also Lavender and is a stamped image, watercoloured with Cosmic Shimmers. The glittered backing mount and the glittered butterflies have been cut from glitter card and Spellbinders die cuts put through my Cuttlebug. Ribbon from my stash. It is an 8 x 8 card wrap in lilac tissue with a nice bow.

This is for a Wedding card order I had and is one of five I made for her to choose as she has two weddings to go to. This is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance and both the backing paper and the image are from this very useful CDROM. It is again an 8 x 8 card and it was wrapped in pink tissue with a nice bow.


This card is an A5 card for the same order. The decoupaged image is from Joanna Sheen's "Heavenly Cards". The backing paper is from my stash and has little hearts all over it. Ribbon from stash. The envelope is a pearl gold one.


This card is another 8 x 8 card wrapped in blue tissue with a nice bow. The backing paper and decoupaged image is from Joanna Sheen's "Eastern Treasures" CDROM. The tassel is also from Joanna Sheen.


This a A5 card and the backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's "Victorian Romance" CDROM but the image is one I found on google and I have used before. Flower spray is also from Joanna Sheen.


This 8 x 8 card was originally made for the 21st order as a second choice but the other one was chosen. I hadn't adhered the greeting so it could be used for something else if not chosen. The backing paper and image are from Joanna Sheen's "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady" CDROM. All mounted on to silver mirri board. Again wrapped in pink tissue with a nice bow.

All the above cards have been made by using "Stardream" double sided pearl card also bought from Joanna Sheen.
Thank you so much for visiting today and I will I promise catch up with your blogs soon.
Cathy
xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards. Love the second one in particular. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutey wonderful selection of cards...all gorgeous in their own right.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cathy, what a wonderful collection of cards, you have been busy sweetie!
    You just can't beat Joanna's CDs for elegance can you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cathy what a gorgeous selection of cards, love them all.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete