Monday, 12 October 2009

5 More Cute Baby Cards - Ah!!!!!!


The two cards above have been made by using "Popcorn the Bear" CDROM from Crafter's Companion. The toppers and backing paper have been printed from this CDROM. It is a three disc set and I have used the birthday one. I have used my Cuttlebug along with Spellbinders Nesties to make the mounts. The baby boy one is decoupaged. Both have been glittered in areas and bows are from my stash.


This baby girl card above has been made by printing the backing paper from Joanna Sheen's "Baby Love" CDROM. The stamp used is from Penny Black called "Baby Hammock" 2073J Mararet Sherry Collection. The image has been watercoloured with a mixture of Cosmic Shimmers and Twinkling H20's.






The above two cards are from Joanna Sheen's "Baby Love" CDROM. Both the toppers and backing paper have been printed from it. The baby boy card backing paper and toppers have been mounted on to silver mirri card. The baby girl additional bib and pram toppers and bows are from my stash.
Thank you for looking today and I will carry on making for the special event that is happening at the nail studio where I sell my cards. The problem is half of them will not be sold as I have had to make both boy and girl. She can only have one bless her. Baby due 14th November.
Cathy
xxxx



11 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy these are quite stunning what fabulous images and the designs and papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me being me ... I love the teddies and the hedgehog ... cute.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous selection of cards Cathy. Every one of them is beautifully crafted. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous selection of Baby cards! All are smashing and I couldn't pick a favourite if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Cathy - every one of them
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous cards Cathy, I love the way they are so different from each other. That last little girl is one of my all time faves from this CD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous selection of cards Cathy, good job I don't have to pick a fave, cos I love them all
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love the baby cards ,which popcorn bear cd did you use

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Lovely Cathy. Has your hairdresser had her baby now or are you still preparing?!
    Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Teddy bear cards!
    x Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards they are all lovely would love you to join in our challenges
    http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete