Monday, 14 September 2009

Another Four Creations LOL!!!!

The above A6 card has been made with an image from Google. I have mounted it on Silver Mirri board. The main card is purple.

This A5 card has been made with a decoupage sheet from Kimsies Whimsies and is called"Kelsey". The backing paper I made myself from an image from Google and I have put it through MCS to produce it.




These two cards, one A5 and the other A6 are Dufex Decoupage Faerie Poppets. I have used half of a Dufex card blank on the fronts. The A5 card looks in the picture like I have mounted it lopsided but I haven't!!! LOL!!!!
Hope you are all not too cold the past few days. We have had mixed weather and have been in a quandary in what to wear. We have a problem also as we are going to France soon to see our daughter and not sure what to pack. Can not take too much as we are flying with a company who mustn't be named that don't let you take too much weight!!!
Thank you for looking today.
Love
Cathy
xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Cards Cathy, Love the first one,its so funny. hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Cathy you have been busy and what a wonderful selection you are showing us and so different. I love the humour in the first ones but I am definitely a fairy lover and the sheen on those Dufex fairies sure shows up perfectly.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ... I particularly like the first one.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Cathy!
    The first one did make me laugh (mostly because DH and I are getting to be like that these days! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Cathy - top two made me smile! Thanks for visiting my blog while I was away in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of cards Cathy - I especially like the bottom one. Hope you have a super time in France.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete