Sunday, 13 September 2009

4 Christmas Popcorn/3 Elegant Ladies

The three cards below were stamped at my once a month Craft club that is held at Messing once a month on a Tuesday evening. Two of them were watercoloured at the club, the other one just stamped. I finished and mounted them at home. They were all watercoloured with a combination of H20's and Cosmic Shimmers. They were Lynne's stamps, she runs the club.


This one is "Belle" UN21 it can be bought from Particraft but I think it is a Creative Expression Stamp.

The one above I think is called "Serenity" and the one below I think is "Grace". They are both on the "Serenity/Grace - Pose" Stamp plate 2300010A and are from Demension Forth Ltd. The one below is very highly gemed the one above has only one gem on.


These four cards below are printed from "PopCorn the Bear Christmas Collection". by Crafters Companion. Both the toppers and backing paper were taken from it.

Invertage




Invertage





Twisted Pyramage





Pyramage
I hope you have enjoyed looking today and thank you for taking the time. Thank you for any comments you would like to leave they are very much appreciated. I have so many Christmas cards to make and I am not sure I am going to make it but I will keep plodding along. The main thing is at the moment I am enjoying doing them. I am trying not to make more than one of each one this year because otherwise it feels more like a conveyer belt.
Love
Cathy
xx





8 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy, What fabulous cards. I love your colouring too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of cards Cathy. I love your water colouring too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection of cards Cathy,you have been busy,this is my plan for this week christmas cards.wish me luck! lol
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Cathy, you have been busy!
    I adore the 'flapper' cards, my favourite style and you've coloured them all beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful but Love the art deco cards. Dawn Allam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Those Elegant Ladies are just beautiful! I love the colouring on those.


    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy I have totally enjoyed looking at your wonderful selection of cards they are all beautiful but my favourites just have to be those gorgeous elegant ladies they are extra superb.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection of cards Cathy, especially those ladies - very sophisticated and lovely colouring too.
    Thank you for the welcome back to blogland. :) It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete