Friday, 21 August 2009

Thank You Rita


Many thanks must go to Rita for this lovely award. In doing so, these are the rules which come with it!

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog

3. Link the person who nominated you for this award

4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting

5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate

7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them. Right so now I must tell you 7 things that people might find interesting. I am very boring person really but I will try-
1. Married for 24 years
2. Have a Step-Daughter living in France
3. Love blogging, keep in touch with friends and Joanna Sheen Forum. Takes up alot of my time.
4. Have been cardmaking for 4 years but do not consider myself great but I enjoy it.
5. Been on 2 Jayne Nesterenko Workshops.
6. Love everything by Joanna Sheen.
7. I use to belong to the Salvation Army.
Told you I was boring!!!!
I am Nominating this award to:
Hope you enjoy looking at their blogs.
Cathy
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award Cathy, it's so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete