Monday, 31 August 2009

6 Cards Including a Saucy One!!!!

The card above was made using the stamp plate from Creative Expressions
called "UMSHOES" this has both shoes and handbags and also two sentiments. I have watercolored them with H20's and Cosmic Shimmers.
This card has been produced using an image from google and backing paper from Joanna Sheen's "Victorian Romance" CD-ROM. The greeting is a silver peel off and flowers were from The Paper Mill.





The top two cards was made using two different Paper Pricking templates that I had in my stash. I can't remember where I got them from as I got them when I first starting card making. The toppers are also from my stash from times gone by. I thought I had better start using them as I have box loads of them unused. The greeting is a gold peel off.




This hunk is a decoupage sheet I found in my stash. Not sure where I got it from but the sheet has the name "Hobby Tool" printed on it which I dread to think what it means!!!!


This one has been made using a decoupage sheet called "Dusty" from Kimsies Whimses. The backing paper is an image from google then put through MCS CD-ROM to make it into a backing paper. The backing paper is mounted onto gold mirri card. The greeting is also from the decoupage sheet. The orange mounting circle has been put through my Cuttlebug.
Thank you very much for looking and taking the time to post any comments which are very much appreciated. Good or bad.
Love
Cathy
xxxxx





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Cathy. The saucy one is Great!!!!. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Cathy, a lot of work, love the saucy one
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant Cathy!
    I must admit my favourites were the hunk and the housework woman, I'm obviously in need of a good laugh at the moment!

    ReplyDelete