Friday, 7 August 2009

4 Paper Nation Cards









These four cards have been produced very simply by using a decoupage kit from Paper Nation. I have had this kit in my craft box for ages unopened. It would still be unopened but I promised Tony I would start using some things that I bought years ago that I have never touched or opened. Hence these cards, this is only a quarter of the kit so another time I will have to make more. You never know I might find a customer. I certainly haven't got anyone that I could send these to.
Thank you for looking today.
Love
Cathy
xxxxx











7 comments:

  1. Cathy ... these are truly great cards ... nice to see some humourous cards for a change.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing cards Cathy - you know I love Paper Nation and I have one to pop up myself in a bit so snap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Cathy, I do love the fun look of Paper Nation cards!
    Loved your last selection of cards too, good luck on your sales at the Salon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Cathy

    fabulous cards! Love the corordination of these and those images are very cute.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Cathy. These are really cute. Love them. See you when I get back from holiday.
    lol Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards Cathy. Your doing really well, need to catch up with you. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. kathy you are so talented ,beautiful cards and lovely images

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete