Saturday, 22 August 2009

3 Baby Cards/1 Wedding Card/1 40th Birthday Invite Response



I made this card this week to send to my Daughter in France in response to her 40th birthday party invite. Bless her she has done it all proper in sending us an invite as she knows we are going as we booked the flight in March to go. Lol!!! I have used Popcorn the Bear CD-ROM to make it from Crafters Companion.
The above card was made for a customer, the topper image was found on google and the backing paper is printed from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance CD-ROM. The flower sprig is also from Joanna's website.


This nursery scene has been taken from Cute Companions Summer Stories CD-ROM by Jayne Nestorenko. This is a double disc collection and this one is the indoor stories. I have also used some of the stamps from the same series this one used is Playtime. Picture doesn't show it but it is decoupaged.




The above two cards have been produced using the Baby Love CD-ROM from Joanna Sheen and are two more for the basket where I sell my cards. I have said before that there is a girl pregnant there and obviously we don't know what sex the baby is so I am having to make lots of both so as not to get caught out!!!!
Thank you for looking and I hope life is treating you well. I really don't know where the weeks go.
Cathy
xxxx




10 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy these are one of the most loveliest selection of cards they all have their own beauty about them and look wonderfully elegant and very proffessional. I love them all very much thank you for sharing them and I also want to thank you for the lovely comments on my efforts.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection Cathy.

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning collection of cards Cathy. You have been very busy, but well worth the effort. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More stunning cards Cathy, you are keeping busy lately!
    Love these baby cards, especially the pink one with the baby locket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Cathy, you certainly have been busy. They are all stunning
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection Cathy, gorgeous - must get that Baby CD, I keep saying it to myself, you have inspired me again, thanks, Julia.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous selection cathy .i love popcorn bear he is sooo sweet

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy again Cathy. They are lovely. Just got back today from holiday so having a catch up! Hope you are well and will see you soon. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog!

    Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Cathy you have been busy what gorgeous cards you have made
    I just dont seem to be getting the time lately to get cards amde,but loads of ideas in my head lol
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete