Saturday, 1 August 2009

2 Art Deco/2 Baby Love/1 Hamish/1 Liverpool Cards

This birthday card is made with a Liverpool supporter in mind. I hope I find a customer to buy it. Lol!!!! The football kit is made out of mulberry paper, I have had it in my stash for so long I can't remember where I bought it. The background card is gold glitter card.


This is my first Christmas card to be made this year, no doubt the first of many. I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp called "Hamish with Sleigh" I have watercoloured it with a mixture of Cosmic Shimmers and H20's. I have used Aqua Twinkles from the Cosmic Twinkles range to indicate the snow in places. The backing paper has been printed off of the Cute Companions Christmas Collection CD-ROM.




The two cards above have been made using the "Baby Love" CD-ROM from Joanna Sheen. I have a few baby cards to make before November as a girl at the beauty saloon where I sell my cards is expecting her first baby in the middle of November so I am hoping there will be lots of customers to buy my cards with her clients and the other girls she works with in the saloon. The only problem is I will have to make quite a few and will be left with at least half of them as we will not know what she is having. I will not have time to make them quick and act upon the opportunity.




The above two cards have been made using the "Art Deco" CD -ROM from Card Creations Plus. The first one is a Tri-Fold card so it is very difficult for my poor photographer to photograph it to show it at its best.
Thank you so much for looking. I am now off to look at all the lovely blogs that I keep my eye on.
Cathy
xxxx





3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful cards ... I particularly like the Deco lady ... stunning.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have been busy!! Those baby cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy. Thanks for visiting my blog. You really have been busy. Your cards are lovely. I've seen the baby girl card in the flesh!!! The boy one looks just as beautiful. Love the Art Deco lady.
    See you soon. lol Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete