Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Three Jayne Nesterenko Workshop Cards.

As my friends will know I was lucky enough to attend another one of Jayne Nesterenko's great workshops on Sunday. These are the three cards we made during the day. It was a very fast moving workshop, hence mistakes were made by me. My darling husband who is my photographer had to be persauded to take these photos as he felt they are far from being my best work. Lol!!!!



The above card was made using the Summer Stories CD ROM by Cute Companions from Crafter's Companion. The Scene is the Friends Gate Scene A5. It has been decoupaged. The little girl mouse has been stamped using Friends Summer Stories Stamp set and both front and back views of her have been stamped. She has been watercoloured using H20's. The scene and little mouses knickers have been glittered. The gate opens.


The Ponsettia Medallion stamp has been used for this card above and the middle stamped and cut out for the trees. The matting stripe has also been stamped using more areas of the stamp. The trees have been watercoloured using H20's.


This bauble card was messy but great fun to make. The matting card is a green card misted with 3 Cosmic Shimmer Misters - Lava Red, not sure if it was Meadow Lust or Peacock Green, Golden Mint. The bauble peeloffs are mounted and cut out from white card misted with 2 Cosmic Shimmer Misters - Lava Red, Golden Mint. The corners of the matting card have been stamped with a flourish stamp.
If you have a chance to go on one of Jayne's workshops you must go it is a great experience.
Thank You for looking today and I hope you are all well.
Cathy
xxxx



5 comments:

  1. Cathy, you are much to sore on yourself I think. Your cards are great, I love the mouse on the gate, it certainly made me smile. Glad you enjoyed your day too. Hugs rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rita, Cathy. Don't be to hard on yourself I think you cards are great. What a wonderful experience for you.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards ... beautiful as always. Nice to be able to craft with the experts. Keep up the good work.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think these cards are just gorgeous Cathy!
    I especially love the little scene with the garden gate, it looks like an illustration from a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i say Cathy i just love the bauble cardf and the technique used
    stunning!!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete