Monday, 13 July 2009

5 Cutie Cards

This card below has been made by using the Crafters Companion CD-ROM Popcorn the Bear. This a triple CD -ROM collection and I have used the one called FLORALS. Gems and ribbon from my stash have been added.



I thought I had all the Hedgehog stamps from Penny Black but I was wrong. I stamped this image at one of my Craft Clubs when we had a bring along your stamps and share evening. So sorry I don't know the number or title of this one. I am even presuming it is in the Penny Black range.
This one again was stamped on the same evening. I really liked working with this one and must ask at the club whose it was that I borrowed and what it is called and who made it. So cute I could image my dear departed cat D 'Arcy doing this.


Another borrowed stamp from the same evening. Another adorable stamp.



And yet again another borrowed one from the same evening.



Thank you for taking the time to look.
Cathy
xxxxx


9 comments:

  1. Five excellent cards Cathy. I'm pretty sure the hedgie is a Penny Black. I also think the cat in the bra is PB as well.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Cathy haven't you done well. What a fantastic display of cards all have their own beauty and your layouts and colours are superb well done.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each card made me ... awww soooo cute ... brilliant, each and everyone. TFS.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW you have made some gorgeous cards Cathy,you have been a busy bee,well done i love them all
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've certainly made good use of your stamp swap images Cathy, lovely cards
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, these are all just fabulous and soooo cute!
    The cat in the bra is from PB and I think it's called 'Uplifting Occasion' I'll check for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
    Love from Switzerland,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovly collection of cards you've made there Cathy. Nice idea to have a stamp swap evening. Perhaps we should try that at our club! See you soonn with your order!
    lol Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Cathy

    What beautiful cards, I love your style.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete