Thursday, 23 July 2009

3 Cute Mouse Cards / 2 Others

This very cute stamp is a Penny Black one from the Margaret Sherry collection. It is called "Here's Looking at You! 1671K. I have used watercolour pencils from W.H.Smiths to colour the image. The backing paper is from my stash, sorry I don't know where I got it from.


This Vintage Car stamp is from Creative Stamping LL 219 F. Again I have used W.H.Smiths watercolour pencils to colour with. Backing paper once again from my stash.

Another cutie stamp from Penny Black also from the Margaret Sherry collection. This one is called "Say Cheesecake" 1644L. Again watercoloured with W.H.Smiths watercolour pencils. Paper from stash.


This card was started at my once a month Tuesday craft club. I used Lynne's template/card/papers, the only thing that was mine was the peels offs to finish it off down the side.



Once again a cutie from Penny Black's Margaret Sherry collection. This one is called "Cheesecake Dreams" 1661F. Sorry to get boring but once again I used W.H.Smiths watercolour pencils and the paper was from my stash. I will have to stop making cutie cards from Penny Black and do something else but I enjoy making them and my customers seem to buy them.
Thank you so much for looking and any comments you might like to leave. I hope I haven't bored you with my blog the past few weeks as the cards I have made may not be everyone's cup of tea in being in the cute section. Some people just don't like cute!!!!
Cathy
xxx




9 comments:

  1. Awwww ... how can we not like them ... all gorgeous.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mices to pieces - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy wow you have been one very busy lady and you are not boring by any means we just love to know how you created these beauties and beauties they definitely are. Those mice are so cute and look so funny you have done a great job with colouring I always find mice difficult to colour properly their colours vary so much. The Iris folding card is fabulous the colours and the flowers are ooooo. I love them all well done.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Cathy, I love them all, the colours you have used for the iris folding are fantastic
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy

    Just come over from Joannas forum to have a look at you cards. The mice are lovely.
    They are gorgeous cards thanks for sharing.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous collection of cards Cathy! Love those mice and the situations they're in - especially the one putting it's tongue out at the camera!!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Cathy, you have made some wonderful cards, those mousy ones are real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I love cute Cathy and you've done it so well too!
    Don't apologise for your gorgeous cards, if you find something that works, just stick with it, I say LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mice! It's great work, thank you!=)

    ReplyDelete