Monday, 8 June 2009

Five Father's Day cards.

I have used Leaky Lofty rubber stamp LF202 from Joanna Sheen to make this card, also Blue Star Dream card as the main card also available from Joanna Sheen. Whispers Strokes pens to watercolour the images.

This decoupage card has been made using Classic Sporting Cards Album CDROM from CardCreations Plus.






These two cards, one being A6 the other being 6 inch square have been produced using
The Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection CDROM from Joanna Sheen. The main card is Star Dream card also from Joanna Sheen.


Joanna Sheen's Teddy Bear rubber stamps JS292 has been used to make this, also
Star Dream card. I used Whispers Strokes pens to watercolour the image.
I haven't suddenly gained a lot of Father's, I have started putting my cards in to a Fitness and Beauty Salon for sale. I only put them in last week so it is early days. So wish me luck.
Thank you for looking.
Cathy
xxxx




3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous selection of cards Cathy
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello you, fancy seeing you here?? lol. fabby cards hun, luv the fishy one, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards Cathy. you've been so busy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete