Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Celebration Card


I had great fun making this card even if it did take me a long time to make because there is a lot of cutting out. I am not that fast at cutting out because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis, I have to keep taking little breaks. The backing paper and decoupaged images are from Cute Companions Summer Stories CDROM by Jayne Nestorenko. The two mice,candles and greetings are from the same Summer Stories rubber stamp range, this one is Celebration. They have been watercoloured with Twinkling H20's. I was asked to make this for a girl at work to give to her Great Niece.

Thank you for looking.

Cathy
xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Cathy - I feel like joining in with the party!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats georgeous

    wish i was at that party
    well done
    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card Cathy, your hard work has paid off. Hugs Rita xxx

    I deleted the last post because half the print was missing. Rita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow loving how you have done this
    Wonderful work
    Thanks for sharing
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job you have done with this one Cathy especially with your condition. I love your design and the mice really look as if they are having one whale of a time lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete