Saturday, 23 May 2009

Medallion Card


Most of this card was made at one of my craft clubs. This club is held on the second Tuesday of the month and also on the occasional Saturday. I say most of the card was made at the club because the glue wasn't dry so I had not stuck the medallion on to the main card. I went home holding it in my hands carefully while my friend Viv drove. I got out of the car and the wind blew and I dropped it in to the grit on the road. It is a good job that I had stamped two sets of the medallion at the time. I have used black card as the main card - pale pink card band has been put through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The medallion has been stamped on to pale pink and fuschia pink card, highlighted with a quickie glue pen and glitter sprinkled over.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy this is so lovely your colours are great and that medallion is wow. I must try and get mine out sometime I started buying them when I first started watching C&C about 5 years ago and Jane Nesterenko used to demonstrate them I was always in awe of her finished product.
    Have a great weekend

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really classy. I just couldn't get on with medallions so I take my hat off to you.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete