Saturday, 23 May 2009

Kitten in Washing


This is my first attempt at making a card using Digi Stamps. This one has been made using this super image from Crafty Ann's website, this can be found via :-
and clicking on the Digi Stamp heading. I have used white hammered card as the main card - Blue Stardream card from Joanna Sheen that has been put through the Cuttlebug with Bird & Swirls A2 embossing folder 37-1609 - 6 x 6 Scrapbook Designer paper from K & Company by Elizabeth Brownd - Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large Nestabilities S4 115 and Spellbinders Standard Circles Large Nestabilities S4 114. The image has been watercoloured with Twinkling H20's. Heart gems have been added to each corner.


Thank you all for looking and I hope you have a good weekend. I will be setting off in two hours time to go to Rugby for a workshop I am doing tomorrow with Jayne Nestorenko. It is the first one I have ever done so I am getting both excited and nervous at the same time. Wish me luck.


Cathy

xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy this is sensational what a fab first with Digi Stamps they are rather good aren't they and I love Ann's designs and have one or two or maybe three of her digi's. I love your colours and layout its all perfect. Oh do have a great time with Jane I think she is so lovely and I could watch her time and time again on C&C.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Cathy - you have used Ann's image brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile Cathie, its just so cute. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy I've been busy this weekend with very little time for bog hopping, but what a lovely card to greet me on a Monday morning! You've done this little fella so proud but the whole layout is just beautiful
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete