Tuesday, 12 May 2009

2 Flower Fairies Friends

Rose

Lavender
These two cards have been made by using the Flower Fairies Friends Stamps from Crafters Companion. They have been watercoloured using Twinkling H20's. The backing paper has been printed using the Flower Fairies Friends CDROM also from Crafters Companion. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and the Spellbinders Label One Nestabilities and put through my Cuttlebug. The Rose fairy 50th card is for my friends birthday and the Lavender fairy is for a young girl who goes to my disabled swimming club.
Thank you very much for your time.
Cathy
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cards Cathy. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards Cathy,i keep looking at the cd and the stamps but been good girl so far..for how much ,longer i do not know after seeing the lovely cards you have made,,,I seemed to have missed several of your posts sorry hunni we have been sooo busy..all your cards are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy these are so lovely you have done a grand job with both cards and love the colours you have used I only have the Zinnia Flower Fairy at the moment but hopefully one day I want to get the butterfly one.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Cathy - twinkling H2Os couldn't be more perfect for colouring flower fairies
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love these stamps. There are so many in each set to play with and I've only just begun! These cards are lovely Cathy. Thanks for your comment on my blog and look forward to seeing you next month.
    Love Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards Cathy and I love the delicate way you've coloured these, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete