Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Two More Sugar Nellie Stamps


This Sugar Nellie Stamp is called "Splashing Maggie " designed by Linda Andreu 2008. The backing paper was free in Aprils Crafts Beautiful. I have water coloured using W.H.Smiths Water Colour pencils. Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large has for the shaping. Raindrops were picked out with Sparkles Diamond which isnt showing up in the photo.



I am truely hooked on this range of stamps. This one is called "Planting Some Love". It is designed by Elisabeth Bell 2008. The backing papers are from K & Company and it is their Super K 12 x 12 pad by Brenda Walton. I have water coloured using Water Colour pencils from W. H. Smiths. I have used the Spellbinders Labels One Nestabilities. Adhesive stones from Papermania have been added to give it a bit of bling.


Thank You for taking the time to look today.

Cathy
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Such cute cards Cathy - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, both these cards are beautiful. I think I need some Sugar Nellie stamps NOW!!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Cathy - I do like the Sugar Nellie stamps - some real cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Cathy. Just perfect. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely, sweet cards. The rain one is particularly appropriate up here ... lol! Keep up the good work.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I'm not mistaken, these are some more new Elizabeth Bell Stamps!!!! They are soooo pretty. I think I'm as adicted as you to these! The watercolouring is lovely - really delicate and pretty. Lovely cards Cathy.

    Thank you for the Easter card. Brilliant!

    Yes you were right - that cat was the one I coloured the other night!
    Love Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete