Saturday, 25 April 2009

Second Egyptian Card This Year


Sorry I haven't been about for awhile but I have been on holiday from work and have been out for days visiting places that are on our doorstep but never get seen. Also had Tony's birthday and our wedding anniversary in the past week so have been celebrating these two occassions.


This card was made for my lovely husband for his 66th birthday. I used once again the super CDROM from Joanna Sheen "Egyptian Adventure" I think I bought this CDROM in the first place because my husband loves anything Egyptian but I have found it so useful for other peoples cards as well. Keep up the good work Joanna!!!


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.
Cathy
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy I have managed to get my computer back but don't know for how long lol. Anyway back to your card which is stunning I love how you have laid it out to show that image off in all its glory, one great card.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CD too Cathy, so useful for men! I bet your husband was delighted with this, it's lovely
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the sentiment is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy. Sorry I havn't been around much. Still getting back to normal after Ally Pally. Voice has finally returned!!!
    There's something for you on my Blog!
    Lol Lynne. X

    ReplyDelete