Sunday, 12 April 2009

Kitty


Here I go again another one of my favourites. You have guessed this 6 x 6 inch square card has been made using the Sugar Nellie stamp "Kitty". It has been watercoloured using the Lyra Aquacolour crayons from Joanna Sheen. Sakura glitter pens have been used in places to highlight some areas. The backing paper is from K & Company and is the Super K 12 x 12 pad from Brenda Walton. Flora Doodle is from Joanna Sheen. The gold gems are from Papermania.


Thank you for taking the time to look. Especially as it is Easter holidays.


Cathy

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so Cute. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy this is gorgeous love the colour combo and that image and the way it has been coloured is just perfect.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie. I have this stamp but havn't used her on a card yet. Your colouring is lovely. You have been busy this Easter Cathy. I'm still trying to get things done for Ally Pally, and I havn't even thought about Tuesday's craft club yet!!! HELP!!!!

    See you Tuesday.
    Love Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy while I've been getting myself sorted out these last few days Cathy! Three beautiful cards - I must admit that I like the 6x6 size too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cathie. I love the colours. I have left you an award on my blog. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete