Friday, 27 March 2009

Three Thinking of You Cards

For this 6 x 6 square card I have used backing paper from a 6 x 6 36 sheet pad from Elizabeth Brownd Designer Papers. The stamp is from Stamps Happen,INC. - #50030 - Sprinkling Can. I have used Lyra Aquacolour for the watercolouring from Joanna Sheen website. I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Scalloped Circles Large for the mounting.



This A5 card has been created using free backing paper from Aprils edition of Crafts Beautiful. The stamp is from Personal Impressions - 335M. I have stamped this with Emboss Tinted stamp pad and embossed it using Ranger Copper embossing powder - EPJ00211.




For this A5 card I have used free backing paper from Aprils Craft Beautiful craft magazine.


The stamp is from Hero Arts Artistic Drawings - H2816 - Striped Vase Sketch. I have used Lyra Aquacolor to watercolour with from Joanna Sheen website. I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One for the mounting. I have also used a peel off from my stash for the sentiment.
I hope all the right write ups end up in the right place as they have been going all over the place while I have been putting this together.
Thank you for looking.
Cathy xxx















7 comments:

  1. Cathy your cards are lovely. Good job I haven't got to pick a favourite because I couldn't
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy they are beautiful you have done such a great job with all of them well done.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are really lovely Cathy
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are all beautiful. Couldn't pick one either. Keep up the good work.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful cards Cathy - I especially like the bird bath card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, I love them All. "Thinking of You" cards cover so many different things. Your cards are all so well made. Hugs Rita xx

    PS. Thank-You for giving me such a lovely award too ,its much appreciated. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely cards as always Cathy. The watering can is beautiful. Look forward to seeing you on Friday. Hopefully I won't forget this time!!!
    Love Lynne. XXX

    ReplyDelete