Friday, 27 March 2009

BLOG AWARD


I have to thank Lynne for this award and I am chuffed she thought of me. you must visit her worthwhile blog on http://lynne-d-lou.blogspot.com/



This award is given to blogs which: -inspire you-make you smile and laugh-or maybe gives amazing information-a great read - has an amazing design -any other reasons you can think of that make them "Uber Amazing" !The Rules are:-Put the logo on your blog sidebar or post-Nominate at least 5 blogs that for you are "Uber Amazing"-Share the love and link to this post and to the person you recieved your award from! There are some great blogs out there all of whom deserve this award, but these are the ones I have chosen as my favourites! I was going to nominate Beryl as well but Lynne had already beat me to it.
I hope you enjoy visiting these amazing peoples blogs.
I will be back soon.
Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Cathy thank you so much for awarding it to me and I am so proud you think I am worthy of it.

    Love & Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks, I am still very green round the gills when it comes to blogging, I still have so much to learn. I thank you so much for this I am just so chuffed..

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much and from the bottom of my heart for this award - it`s so very kind of you
    Take care
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award - it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete